Get Your Pink On!
- This event has passed.
Women Who Make a Difference Luncheon
May 16, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm- $40.00
… and celebrate Moms at the 19th Annual Women Who Make a Difference Luncheon!
At this joyful occasion to honor and raise up all women why not bring a special mom, daughter, sister, grandmother, friend … what a perfect MOTHER’s DAY gift!
The luncheon features awards to a local woman and local high school student who make a difference through their extraordinary service.
Featuring guest speaker Kasey Mathews, and the usual music, fun and inspiration. Finally you will be supporting Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice with serves residents of allages in 29+ towns with compassionate home care and hospice. As is tradition, luncheon proceeds benefit LSRVNA Pediatric Care.
For reservation and tickets please contact Cathy Raymond at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-526-4077 – Ext. 231.
Do the same old patterns keep repeating in your life?
Get started with transformational life coaching that helps you break the cycle and step into your most Magical Life
What happens when we talk?
- We'll take a few moments to center and connect
- You'll have the opportunity to describe the life of your dreams in vivid detail
- We'll look at where you are now and what blocks, beliefs and struggles are keeping you from living your dream life
- I'll explain how I work with clients and you can ask any questions
- You'll leave feeling inspired and energized, having gained clarity on your future regardless of whether we choose to work together