Winter can be hard for me.
It’s not the cold. I love the snow.
It’s the absence of light.
During the shorter days, I long for more light.
But as I’ve both learned and taught, what we resist will persist.
So rather than fight the absence of light, I look for alternative ways to bring more into my days.
When I speak of light, yes, I mean the external.
Yet for the most part, in this case, I’m speaking about the light that lives within us.
That is the light you want to nurture and grow, so regardless of what’s happening in your external world, your light within burns brightly.
That is where writing comes in.
Writing is how I make sense of my world and the friend I always turn to when I need additional support.
I’ve experienced and witnessed writing heal, transform and unite.
Writing is how, together, we can find light in the times of darkness.
Will you join me?
Do the same old patterns keep repeating in your life?
Get started with transformational life coaching that helps you break the cycle and step into your most Magical Life
What happens when we talk?
- We'll take a few moments to center and connect
- You'll have the opportunity to describe the life of your dreams in vivid detail
- We'll look at where you are now and what blocks, beliefs and struggles are keeping you from living your dream life
- I'll explain how I work with clients and you can ask any questions
- You'll leave feeling inspired and energized, having gained clarity on your future regardless of whether we choose to work together